News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/14/2020 10:41:00 AM to 4/14/2020 10:46:24 AM.
Posted on: March 11, 2020
[ARCHIVED] COVID-19 Resources for Business
The following COVID-19 informational resources may be of interest to area businesses:
- Financial Assistance:
- CARES Act Resources for Business: Refer to the Guide to available programs and application process, FAQs document (small business answers begin page 6), and Flyer. Note application for the Emergency Disaster Loan is applied for online through the SBA while other programs are through financial institutions, please contact your local banker or refer to the list of active SBA lenders. If a businesses wish to begin preparing their application, they can download a sample form to see the information that will be requested from them. Lenders may begin processing loan applications as soon as April 3, 2020, the program will be available through June 30, 2020.
- [UPDATED 4-14-20] Payroll Protection Application: It is suggested business start with application to their local bank, additional lenders accepting application from new or non-bank customers are listed in the article here.
- IL Dept of Commerce Small Business Loan; announced 3/25/20; loan continues; Hospitality grant application closed.
- Various Resources & Guidance:
- Restaurants & Liquor Service:
- Health & Safety: