News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/27/2020 8:34:00 AM to 3/30/2020 9:35:12 AM.
Posted on: March 11, 2020
[ARCHIVED] COVID-19 Resources for Business
The following COVID-19 informational resources may be of interest to area businesses:
- Family First Act - Employee Poster
- Unemployment Registration IDES Press Release 3-26-20
- IL Dept of Commerce Small Business Loan and Hospitality (Hotel/Restaurant) Grant - announced 3/25/20
- IL Manufacturers Association: Survey of ability to produce emergency supplies and other important manufacturer guidance.
- IL Dept of Public Health (IDPH) has produced guidelines for various types of businesses, including Large Corporations, Daycare Providers, Oral Health, Hotels, etc.
- Essential Business Check List by the IL Dept of Commerce
- 3-20-20 Stay Home Order FAQ, Governor’s Executive Order Listing Essential Activities
- Small Business Survival Guide: a summary of essential information and resources from state and federal agencies. This document will be regularly updated.
- SBA Disaster Loan Instructions: IL businesses became eligible on 3/19/20 to apply for loans and financial assistance. Here are instructions, a fact sheet, webinar slides, eligibility summary, and a link to the application form. SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IL Dept of Revenue Relief: Information on deferred payments for restaurants and bars, and other relevant filing details.
- Libertyville Restaurants Open for Service
- IRS information to help taxpayers and businesses affected by the coronavirus
- The U.S. Department of Labor has resources to help workers and employers prepare for the COVID-19 virus, including use of the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- IDES Unemployment Insurance information.
- Illinois Liquor Control Commission Compliance Directive - 3/16/20 and Libertyville Liquor Classification A & B Descriptions
- Liquor Sales: 3-19-20 Sales Guidance, 3-19-20 License Renewal Extension, and IL Executive Order No. 5, issued 3/16/20 (includes restaurant clarification)
- SBA Press Release: Disaster Loans to Businesses
- WHO: Getting Your Workplace Ready For COVID-19
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- OSHA: Protecting Workers During a Pandemic
- IDPH: Illinois COVID-19 Information
- CDC: Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
- CDC: COVID-19 Information for Travelers
- Lake County Health Department
- CDC: Preventing Spread in Communities
- WHO: Phishing Emails & Scam Alert
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Ships on Managing Suspected COVID-19