200 E. Cook Avenue, Libertyville, IL 60048
(847) 918-2028 Fax: (847) 367-5148
The Planning Division provides Staff support to the Plan Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals and Appearance Review Commission.
COMPREHENSIVE PLAN UPDATE:
Virtual Public Hearing - A virtual public hearing was held on Monday, October 12, 2020 and Monday, November 9, 2020. After hearing testimony from the petitioner and the general public, the Plan Commission recommended the Village Board of Trustees approve the proposed document.
More information will be provided once a date has been set for the Village Board of Trustees to hear the Comprehensive Plan.
Click Here for Short Videos about the Comprehensive Plan
Click Here to be linked to the Comprehensive Plan Website
1.18.21 - Historic Preservation Commission Meeting
1.18.21 - Appearance Review Commission Meeting
Agenda: Click here for the agenda. Refer below for agenda materials.
The Village will be hosting this as a virtual meeting on Monday, January 18th at 7:00 PM. If you have any comments or questions about the proposed items, please email Chris Sandine.
Agenda Items (Click here for agenda materials):
- ARC 20-47 - 1050 S. Milwaukee Avenue. Maureen Napleton, Authorized Agent for Napleton Properties, LLC.
- ARC 20-48 - 232 Fourth Street. Steven Spinell, Authorized Agent for 4th Street Broadway LLC.
1.25.21 - Plan Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting
- ZBA 21-02 - 1050 S. Milwaukee Avenue, Napleton Properties, LLC., variation for signage
- PC 21-01, 21-02, 21-03, and 21-04 - 232 Fourth Street, 4th Street Broadway LLC., requesting amendment to zoning map, text amendment, special use permit, and planned development concept plan in order to devalop a single family attached residential development
Download the Comprehensive Plan or purchase a paper copy of the Comprehensive Plan from the Planning Division for $50.00.